Monday, June 22, 2009

Principles and Practices for Winning the Higher Life

I'm almost finished reading another Guy Finley Book called Design Your Destiny. I have found Guy to be the single person/author who resonates with me better than anyone I have read or met. I think the reason is is because he tells the truth.



Here is one brief passage from the book:

"Few find the way; fewer walk it; fewer still are they who enter into real life." (page 141)

"Few are those content with the direction their lives have taken; fewer are the men and women willing to learn why their destiny feels outside their control; and fewer still are those individuals who persist upon the path of self discovery until realizing the truth of why their worlds unfold as they do." (page 142)

No comments:

Post a Comment